For added peace of mind, Regency products and services come with an industry-leading warranty.
When you choose Regency for your home you can rest assured in the knowledge that we are here for the long term and that we will be around to stand behind our products should you need us.
By following our care and maintenance instructions your wardrobe, mirror, splashback or showerscreen is covered for 7 years.Warranty Terms and Conditions
Our warranty is a commitment to our customers that:
- All goods will be free from defects arising from faulty workmanship or materials
- Our services will be rendered with due care and skill
- This applies to all goods and services purchased from Regency since 1st August 2019
- If you purchased prior to this date different warranty conditions may apply
Our warranty terms reflect our confidence in the quality of our products and services. To guarantee the longevity of your Regency products, the warranty requires that care and maintenance instructions are followed, and the following exclusions apply:
- Products that are not maintained and cared for in line with Regency instructions
- General wear and tear
- Defects caused by misuse, abuse or neglect
- Product servicing which is not carried out by Regency
- Modification of goods
- Any abnormal stress imposed on the Goods due to corrosive chemicals, extreme heat and/or humidity, excessive vibration or movements of buildings or foundations
Care & Maintenance
It is important that you look after your Regency products in order to maintain the warranty and also to ensure a lifetime of good looks and functionality.
Here are some guidelines, information and tips and tricks to help you keep them in tip top condition:
Attach Documents(Plans, Reports, Photos)
Product Selection Summary
No products in the Quote Drawer.
Thank you for your quote request.
We look forward to helping you with your project.
You will receive an email confirming your enquiry number.
A Regency team member will contact you within two business days to discuss your project.