All Regency products are covered by warranty against defects arising from faulty workmanship or materials for a period of seven years from the date of delivery by Regency, subject to the following conditions.
- The product has been installed in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards and Regency recommendations.
- The product has been maintained in accordance with Regency recommendations – see below.
- The product has not been subject to misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Regency standards and tolerances are not deemed defects. Information on these can be obtained from a Regency sales consultant.
- Reinforced glass, toughened glass, float glass, laminated glass, painted glass, high performance glass, and framed mirror glass are guaranteed against defects and degradation for a period of three years, but do require ongoing maintenance to not void the guarantee.
- Moving parts which wear out as a part of normal use are guaranteed for a period of three years.
- Surface finishes and parts which are damaged because construction site spillages are not removed or are carelessly removed, are excluded from this guarantee.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
- Both faces and all four edges of doors must be sealed within one month from the date of delivery with two coats of paint or varnish per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Due to the natural colour variation in western red cedar, we cannot guarantee colour matching of timber components.
- Due to the nature of timber, doors may contain a warp of up to five millimetres across a two metre length.
- Regency meets the powder coating industry’s accepted tonal variation guidelines for paint colours and anodised finishes on aluminium.
- Painted glass splashbacks may vary in colour due to the natural variations in the clarity of the glass and paint colour batching.
- All glass supplied by Regency comply with AS/NZS 4667:2000 - Quality requirements for cut-to-size and processed glass.
Regency Nanoclean Showerscreens Warranty applies to the EnduroShield glass coating treatment that is applied to the surface of the glass to help resist against water and stains.
This warranty does not cover the glass, hardware, installation or any other component of your showerscreen, other than the EnduroShield coating.
- This guarantee is limited to the repair or replacement of the faulty product but does not extend to the installation or refinishing of the replacement product unless these services were originally contracted to Regency.
- Only repairs carried out by Regency personnel or authorised Regency agents are covered by this guarantee.
- Claims under this guarantee should be made within one month of the defect arising in the product. Copies of the original purchase documentation should be included with your written claim, and lodged by mail or in person to a Regency showroom.
- This guarantee is in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of this product to which you are entitled under the Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory laws.